This modern style house is a single storey house with three bedrooms and three toilet and baths. It is designed as a square-shaped house that is known as the mathematical home box because of its equivalent sides. It is also built to sustain earthquakes and floods.
There are two levels in this house: a playground and a platform that serves as an easy access to the house as well as a valuable space, an underfloor parking, and an under-floor storage.
This modern house plan emphasizes on a unique shape. It has a good shape and living space for the family.
Typical features of this house:
- Designed to be a value for money. This house has provisions for three bedrooms, three toilet and baths, and parking space for two vehicles that can be converted into another living space.
- Surrounded by large glass windows to allow natural light and ventilation around the house.
- Built for shape and function. The kitchen is created on the first floor to prevent any problems. There are also separate upper and lower bedrooms for the convenience of elderly residents.
- Has a spacious front porch design on the front and top part of the house.
- Designed to allow the owners to adjust different spaces. For example, if you want to make a four bedroom home, you can adjust the wall of the living room or modify the basement of the living space.
- Designed to support earthquake, floods, and other natural designers.
Here is the floor plan of the house:
There are three bedrooms, three toilet and baths, spacious parking for two cars, a storage room, a laundry room, a study room, a kitchen, and a living room.
Let’s take a closer look at the entire house, including the interior and exterior parts of the house.
What do you think about this modern and unique house? Let us know in the comment section below!