(Plan# # PHP-2014006)
House Plan Details
- Plan#: PHP-2014006
- Duplex House Plans , Modern House Plans
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 6
- Floor Area: 173 sq.m.
- Lot Size: 150 sq.m.
- Garage: 2
Duplex House plan PHP-2014006 isPACKAGE DETAILS: One Storey House Plan with Roof Deck (40,000 pesos). Additional 5,000 pesos if you want to customize the original plan (or if you require changes from the original plan).
What you will get with this package:
1. 6 Blueprint Copy Sets – Signed and Sealed by Architect or Civil Engineer, Professional Electrical Engineer and Sanitary Engineer.(each set may contain 8-15 pages)
2. Accomplished Building Permit form, also Signed and Sealed by Architect or Civil Engineer, Professional Electrical Engineer and Sanitary Engineer. You have to send the original Building permit forms (including sanitary & electrical permit forms) coming from your local municipality or city.
3. Detailed Bill of Materials.
5. Detailed Electrical Design and load computation.
6. Structural Analysis and computations.
7. All available 3d Views or Images posted in the website in high resolution.
Payment will be bank deposit through BDO or Unionbank. We also Accept online payments such as Paypal, Payza, Payeer, Solidtruspay and Bitcoins. Please note that for online payments you have to shoulder the “Recipient Fee”.
For plans marked “PLAN READY”, the package will be delivered to you after 1 week, after:
1.) you settle the whole amount and
2.) already sent the building permit application form original copy.
My account is online so i can instantly check and confirm your payment.
For Designs marked “Plan Ready”, the package will be delivered to you after 1 week (please check payment requirements). We will send the package through LBC for free.
For New or Customized Design (meaning wala sa website ko), this will take 4-5 weeks to prepare, but I will do my best to deliver earlier than what I have mentioned whenever possible.
If you have any question or request regarding our package, please don’t hesitate to email me back.
TO ORDER THE BLUEPRINT PACKAGE:
1. Fill-up the Oder form:
2. Upon receipt of your order, we will send you the invoice showing the total amount and the payment options.
2.1 For designs “Plan Ready”, you have to pay the full amount.
2.2 Designs WITHOUT “Plan Ready” mark, you only have to pay 50% initial payment (NON-REFUNDABLE) and balance will be settled after 1 month.
3. After confirmation of your payment, give us at least 1 week to prepare all the Blueprints & related documents then we will send it through LBC to the address you specified. Designs WITHOUT “Plan Ready” mark, give us at least 1 month to complete and deliver the package.
4. It is very important to email me first if you want to transfer any payment to my account for my confirmation.
a four bedroom house plan design including the maid’s room at the ground floor. The living room is 3.0 meters in width and having an area of 15.0 sq.m., going futher to the back is the Dining room and kitchen and the Maid’s room. In the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms in which 2 bedrooms shared a common toilet & bath. Just above the living room is the Master’s bedroom which is 15.0 sq.m. and has its own toilet and bath.
This house plan may not be spacious as expected but this is very suitable to be constructed in narrow lots and classified to be narrow house plans.
If you are looking for house plans for narrow lots with duplex design, you might as well consider this as an option. Feel free to use this house plan for your future investment in real estate or as your future dream house. Pinoyhouseplans.com is committed to share free house plans for Filipinos so feel free to comeback and visit us frequently.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
SECOND FLOOR PLAN
ESTIMATED COST RANGE
Budget in different Finishes. Values shown here are rough estimate for each finishes and for budgetary purposes only. Budget already includes Labor and Materials and also within the range quoted by most builders. Budget Currency is in Philippine Peso (Php).
|Rough Finished Budget :||2,076,000||–||2,422,000|
|Semi Finished Budget :||2,768,000||–||3,114,000|
|Conservatively Finished Budget :||3,460,000||–||3,806,000|
|Elegantly Finished Budget :||4,152,000||–||4,844,000|